Position: Funding Manager
- Overview: The job involves finding grants (and similar) and then following through the application process to apply for them.
- This job can be done on either a full or part time basis and would suit anyone who is able to understand the process of applying for grants, loans etc, and who is able to work to a high precision and has good literacy and an excellent grasp of English.
- This can be a flexitime work from home job, but some travelling to our studio may be required.
- Wage PA: £12,000 rising to £26,000 over the next 3 years.
Position: General Production Manager
- Overview: Takes care of all aspects of our current film projects.
- This position is a full time position and would suit someone who has a background which encompasses team leadership and some clerical or administration knowledge.
- Your job will be to co-ordinate all the various aspects of production shooting for both our in-house projects and our commercial projects.
- Wage PA: £18,000 rising to £48,000 over the next 3 years.
Position: Assistant Production Manager
- Overview: Helps the General Production Manager in the day-to-day running of the studio.
- You will also be required from time to time to take over control of a complete production, so this position would suit someone with an outgoing personally who likes a challenge and is physically fit and not overweight.
- Wage PA: £12,000 rising to £25,000 over the next 3 years.
Position: New Project Manager
- Overview:Works in the Indie and commercial area to not only support old business contracts but to also generate new ones.
- Your main task will be to visit, email and phone perspective clients so as to find new job opportunity's for us. You will also have to be a very capable conversationalist as you will be the main key person for first contact (POC) and subsequent contacts with clients and we expect you to build up a good working relationship with them.
- You will also have to be a regular contributor to forum talks and postings on various websites, so the successful applicant will have good working knowledge and be able to work within the world wide web (forums, blogs and bulletin/job boards, etc)
- Full driving licence and passport will be required.
- Wage PA: £14,000 rising to £29,000 over the next 3 years.
Position: Marketing Assistant
- Overview: Find and develop areas to fundraise and also promote us in. Will work closely with the Funding Manager but will also be able to work independently if needed.
- This position is ideally suited for a person who likes to "think outside the box" and who can come up with creative ideas on fund-raising, and then who can take those ideas and bring them to fruition.
- Like all businesses we need a good flow of fund-raising to help with certain ventures, and because of that we need someone who can come on-board with us to generate fund-raising ideas and opportunity’s and work from the first concepts through to finished project.
- This job can be done on either a full or part time basis and can be a flexitime work from home job, but some travelling to our studio will be required.
- Wage PA: £10,000 rising to £16,000 over the next 3 years.
Position:Animation Technician/Animation Supervisor/Animation Lead
- Overview: To work as part of the design team and to develop full animations in diverse media.
- The use of traditional animation, clay, computer and motion graphics, including 3D rendering and model design will feature heavily with this position so an applicant must be well versed in the above and be flexible enough to meet the needs of our clients.
- Training will be given to the successful applicant if needed, especially on in-house software and specialist packages not commonly available to the average person.
- This job can be done on either a full or part time basis and can be a flexitime work from home job, However, dependent on the project you will be assigned to, you may have to travel to engage in some location or studio animation.
- Wage PA:
- Animation Technician : £10,000 rising to £22,000 over the next 3 years.
- Animation Lead : £17,000 rising to £28,000 over the next 3 years.
- Animation Supervisor : £19,000 rising to £32,000 over the next 3 years.
We are also looking to expand in to a third film unit. This means that we are looking for Cameramen, Sound Recordists, Lighting Supervisor, and Script writers.
For information specifically regarding this third film unit, please contact us and put "Film Unit" in the subject line. We are unable to post details about these job openings on our site as they are subject to NDAs.